I wanna be real beautiful


beauty is outward and inward
beauty is flesh and spirit 
beauty comes from your inner chasis 
beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror
beauty is a light in the heart
beauty is endless 
beauty is physical 
    in our beauty obsessed culture, every time we open a magazine, turn on tv, search internet, watch movies, we see how far our personal reality is from the standard perpetuated by the media because of this we are dissatisfied with who we are, full of jealousy, envy, competition nobody can win, endless chase. i personally longed and hungered for beauty and i began to tell GOD "LORD I WANNA BE REAL BEAUTIFUL''. Telling God i wanted to be real beautiful was one of the best step i ever took because He opened my eyes to realities that brought light into my heart, peace into my mind,  and introduced smile in my soul. I say REALITY because it was beyond knowledge, it was beyond understanding, it was beyond thoughts,it was so REAL that it transformed my memoir, my existence, my biography...
 I realized that beauty is a chain that starts from inside and ends outside:
 beauty is giving your life to Christ, giving your life to Christ is letting love into your life, letting love into your life is same as letting the spirit of God into your life, letting the spirit of God into your life means you have to submit to let Him rule, letting Him rule is Letting Him to mold you, letting Him mold you is letting Him lighten up your character, letting Him lighten up your character is letting Him reflect His glory through you, letting Him reflect His glory through you is reflecting a beauty that does not get shabby, frayed, it is reflecting a beauty that transmutes life, it is reflecting a beauty that will foster other beauties.
  when this reality dawned on me, i began speaking myself out of wrong mindset and started preaching real beauty to myself...I encourage YOU breakout of insecurity, let GOD in to preach beauty to you so you can re-preach to yourself and other folks around you..
                                                                                                               Maria Itodo

     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STIRRING

why struggle?

Royal law........